Child Rights International Network - CRIN
Child Rights International Network - CRIN is a global research, policy and advocacy organisation. Our work is grounded in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. A world where children's rights are recognised, respected and enforced, and where every rights violation has a remedy.
On the website you can find information on many children´s rights topics, individual countries, information on legal systems, notes to events etc.
The priorities for the coming years are to:
- Monitor patterns of children's rights violations globally.
- Advocate for change by initiating policy discussions, and challenging violations of children’s rights through campaigns and legal advocacy.
- Engage relevant professionals in our work and document processes, experience and expertise for others to be able to replicate.
The work is based on five core beliefs
- We believe in rights, not charity.
- We are stronger when we work together.
- Information is power and it should be free and accessible.
- Societies, organisations and institutions should be open, transparent and accountable.
- We believe in promoting children's rights, not ourselves.
Click here to get to: Child Rights International Network - CRIN